Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018

It's been several years since my previous post. Plenty has changed since then. The biggest change has been that I am now the generation in my family that would be considered the patriarchs, having this passed to me when my folks died in September 2015 (three weeks apart). Over the past year, my web stats tell me that nearly a thousand of you found the Northside Yearbooks online by using Google Search and took a look around. I hope that what started nearly two decades ago as a learning project for me still is appreciated by my fellow Titans. Our high school has been closed as a high school for 20 years, and I'm sure that Muncie's school landscape will continue to evolve as the city's needs continue to change. I'll continue to keep the free website going as we move closer to having the first graduating class's 50-year reunion. "Hail Northside Titans, Fly the Red and Blue!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.